2. r+g, r+b, b+g When we use different filters, they also give a different color.
3. Work with another group -- put a color paddle over flashlight, shine on white paper -- so a red green and blue It gives white color because they are primary colors, which when you mix them, it will produce new colors called additive color as more colors are added the color becomes lighter.
1. View white color through color paddle -- record result
2. view colored objects through color paddles 3. if you have time, do activity b—color by
subtraction-- It gives black color, which shows that combining the primary colors produces the black color.
7. How could you use the densities to identify the minerals?
Answer: Yes, because every minerals have their own masses, values, and densities, which are different and specific.If they have the same densities ,they are the same type of minerals. So, Their densities are easily to identify them.
8.Which one is more useful is to identify the minerals, density or color?
Answer: Density is more useful to identify the minerals than color because sometimes the stones' color can be the similar and hard to identify.For example, Stone number 1 has the similar color as stone number 2. stone color can also vary in different conditions such as under the sea it maybe gain some moss over time or it can also be stained by mud etc.and the gemstones are not included because their colors are constant.
Acid rainis a rain that is unusually acidic.It has a pH value of 4.0.It is formed when pollutions called oxides of sulfur and nitrogen, contained in power station smoke, factory smoke, and car exhaust, react with the moisture in the atmosphere.It kills insects and fishes as well as causes damage to buildings and having impacts on human health.
An oil spill is the outflow of petroleum or oil onto the surface of the water.It is a form of pollution by human activity.The oil may come from tankers and offshore platforms.The oil can blind the animals when it gets into their eyes or death if they get the oil into their bodies which causing their bodies temperature to be really low.
Water pollution is when wastes and chemicals pollute the water to become unsafe to the animals that need water to survive.It occurs through many causes such as volcanoes, animal wastes, garbages from people and chemicals from factories.